Cecilia, Kentucky

Company sells DVD's of TV shows; not sure if legit as I am having trouble canceling an order and getting my money back; company is ignoring my request for a refund so having to get my credit card company involved ...buyer beware

There appears to be a lot of companies online selling similar items.

I found this company after doing a search on Yahoo so I thought it would have been legit. I hope to prevent others from running into the kinds of problems I am having right now. Always research a company before buying on online!

You can never be too safe!

Had an Experience with TVDVDmania?

Comments

Mary

Got the phone number 17782828099

Kerry

I, too, have been a victim of these idiots.I ordered Murder She Wrote and Columbo and both skip and stop working.

I checked their location on their site and it lists California, however, the dvds came from China (on a slow boat).Wish I would have checked for problems before I wasted a ton of money.

Ed

I too am extremely disappointed and pissed off.I just received "The Streets of San Francisco - The Complete TV Series on DVD" in which the website advertised as "These are brand new, in stock and ready to ship." I knew this was bad when the shipment came from China - the biggest violator of copyright infringement.

The so-called quality is pathetic as it appears that the company copied the series from the television on a poorly recorded VCR tape onto DVD. As a matter of fact, the series started with a two second portion of a television commercial.

I too emailed my complaint to them demanding a complete refund, but it appears I am out of luck from previous comments.I guess I am lucky since there has not been any fraudulent activity on my credit card (yet).

Theresa

I recieved the Carol Burnett series from this company.I ordered them for my mother's birthday.

Website looked legit. Items are bootlegged and skip.

You can tell they are taped off of tv.I just emailed the company so we will see if I get a response.

Mal
Lindau, Thuringen, Germany #50085

Does anyone know a phone number to get a hold of TV DVD Mania. I am having a few issues of my own.

Kathy
Sunburst, Montana, United States #49909

I ordered the full 4 years of the original The Fugitive.The DVDS came,30 of them.

No. 1 No. 2 skipped/froze. We skipped to No.

17 and the words Chanell 22 Seattle and Tracking came across the bottom of the screen. I have sent 4 e-mails and not one has been answered. My DVDS came from CHINA.

I responded that i could not view 30 DVDs in 30 days and return them on time for my refund.:(

michele

i recieved box set of simon & simon as a gift.when i looked on the web site.

it said no commercials cronological order and brand new. lie. the series is jarred, commercials from wgn show up. the dvd make horrible noise and look like my copies from old vcr tapes taken years ago.

they don't reply. have no phone numbers and are a scam.

I know they are protected by the out of country law but, they should be stopped.they are not legit and falsely advertise